ACV Conference 2021
Time & Location
About The Event
We're very excited to open registration for our 2021 conference! This year we will hold our conference over one day online.
- 9:00-9:15am Welcome from our Chair Ian Futter
- 9:15- 10:00am Lecture 1: Decision making in charity practice: Ethics on a shoestring from Polly Taylor
- 10:15-11:00am Lecture 2: Cardiology on a shoestring from Malcom Cobb
- 11:00-11:30am Coffee break Check out the student research posters or join our virtual social chats
- 11:30-12:30pm Workshops: Session 1
- 12:30-1:15pm Lunch break Our social groups will be open again, and have a look at the student posters.
- 1:15 - 1:45pm AGM for members, voting and announcement of new committee members
- 1:45 -2:30pm What’s new in charity and shelter medicine? Chair: Jocelyn Toner
- 2:45 - 3:45pm Workshops: Session 2
- 3:45 - 4:15pm Tea break More chit chat and have a look at the posters.
- 4:15 - 5:00pm Lecture 3: Pragmatic Care of Wildlife from Liam Reid
- 5:00pm Poster prize presentation and social chat
We will send those who purchase tickets more information on how to sign up for your morning and afternoon workshop. We will be limiting numbers for these workshops to allow discussion so please do keep an eye out for this email. Delegates will be able to access recordings of all workshops for 6 months after the event via Webinar Vet.
- Feline heart murmurs (Aga Zoltowska)
- The chronic coughing dog (Malcolm Cobb)
- Rachel Radwell Nursing Workshop Getting good thoracic images – No stress! (Ali Limentani)
- Research in shelter & charity practice part 3: data analysis (Jocelyn Toner, Lisa Morrow)
- Well-being: Our clients mental health (Rosie Allister)
- Full ticket£70£700£0
- Student ticket£20£200£0