Want to join the committee?
Nominations are open an Ordinary Member of the ACV committee. Committee members serve for three years. The positions will be voted on by ACV members at our annual general meeting, held at ACV Conference 2022.
Please use the form below to nominate yourself or somebody else.
Nominations will close on 23 January 2022, and elections will be open to association members at our AGM.
Ordinary committee members
Committee members play a role in the smooth running of ACV. This involves participating in committee meetings (currently online, usually maximum of three in-person meetings per year, expenses are provided) and assisting with some or all of the following:
• increasing awareness about ACV within the professions, undergraduate students and allied organisations
• planning, organising and promoting CPD events
• running or contributing to ACV social media activity
• running or contributing to the ACV website
• collecting and supplying information and resources for members
• representing ACV at other events and to other organisations
Nominations welcome from vets, VNs, vet students and student VNs.